November 20, 2018, 11:47:57 AM

Author Topic: General Ww Art Thread  (Read 342 times)

Offline Wolfie

General Ww Art Thread
« on: October 28, 2015, 07:05:49 PM »
So I found it a little weird that there doesn't seem to be a Warriors wish art thread, so I decided to make one. Here is where you post anything Wuh-wuh related.

To break the ice. I have this meme that I did back in apparently 2010. Warning, some language is cringe.

(click to show/hide)
There is some things that I do remember, but there is also things like I don't like apparently spammers was a big problem back in the day? Like I remember the v4 incident, but I literally found that out a week ago.

Also I forgot all about my tendency to kill threads back in v1. As shameful as it is, I confess that if there was a thread that I really loved that ended up was on page 3 or 4, I would copy my comment, delete my post and repost my comment. I must have done that at least a dozen times. I also forgot all about mistynight, But remember everyone else I mentioned.

Here is the original for if you guys want to do it. Even though it says in my meme "I think I know this person" I can't for the life of me remember. WHO MADE DIS?!
(click to show/hide)

Thank you SS!
Felt my signature is too large and too lazy to resize at the moment
(click to show/hide)
Thank you for the grab-bag gift Dustfeather!
(click to show/hide)