May 23, 2018, 05:43:25 AM

Author Topic: I return! (again)  (Read 1491 times)

Offline amberstripe

I return! (again)
« on: November 03, 2015, 11:49:16 PM »
Hello! I don't know if anyone will remember me, but I went on the original Warriors Wish forum for a time, with the same username I'm using now. I was 11 when I was most active there last, though I rejoined a few times at various points. On hearing about v.5, I had a burst of nostalgia, and seeing that it's relatively active again, I've decided I really want to reconnect with the first online community I first participated in. I was part of the first Game, and to a lesser extent the second and third, and they were at the time the most fun I'd ever had online.

Now I'm a 20 year old animation student, who never really outgrew warriors. I have a youtube channel where I animate for warriors MAPs pretty much entirely right now called Amberbydreamsart, though i'm hoping to branch that out to other fan animations and such as well. I'm pretty much another internet nerd, feel free to ask me what other fandoms i'm in and such!!

I'm really looking forward to getting to know this community again  :cheesy:
#Save lightFlight 2k15

Offline Sunneth

• a wet RiverClan cat
  • Leader
  • 4987 prey points
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To Sunneth
  • is not prone to divide by zero
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
    • hyperresonate@tumblr
    • Awards
  • Pronouns: she/her
Re: I return! (again)
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2015, 11:50:33 PM »
aaaa I recognize your name, I think!! welcome back :D

Offline Lightning

• I want to Believe
  • StarClanner
  • 17193 prey points
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To Lightning
  • La question c'est voulez-vous?
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Pronouns: They/He/She
  • Mood: Tired
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2015, 01:04:27 AM »
I am almost certain I've seen you on tumblr before. o.o The youtube name sounds very familiar too.. It's nice to see you've made your way back!

The game is on again- a lover or a friend?
A big thing or a small, the winner takes it all.

Offline Summer

• Actually a peaock
  • Warrior
  • 12 prey points
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To Summer
  • Je vous salue, Flaming Winged Souverain
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
    • Awards
  • Pronouns: He/Him/His
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2015, 01:11:25 AM »
Heyy! I was so young and dumb on v1 that I don't really remember anyone, but I was Spottedstar (then Summer) way back when, also 11, and very, very dumb... l-lol...
Nice to have you back! Yay more senior members!
ƪValkyrie: A Ww Fanficȴ

Blinkie by moss

(click to show/hide)

Offline Tom

« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2015, 01:37:59 AM »
Hey hey, welcome to Warriors Wish! :D

I don't think we've met before (I'm a relative newbie), but it's great to have you on Wwv5! hope you love it!

thanks vegas for the avatar, moss for the blinkie & darksight for the signature

Quote from: Darkstar
i actually happen to love a good fruitcake

Offline Darkforestwarrior

« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2015, 07:40:34 AM »
I'm not sure if we ever talked much but your name does seem a bit familiar ^_^ welcome back!

Grab Bag gift from Splashy!
~Happy Halloween~

Offline Scar

• sith lord / vigilante
  • StarClanner
  • 12 prey points
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To Scar
  • casually kicking ass
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Pronouns: She/Her
« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2015, 09:10:17 AM »
We haven't met before I don't think, but I'm glad you're back!
I haven't seen any Warriors MAPs in a LONG time, but I'll be sure to check yours out :3

Offline amberstripe

« Reply #7 on: November 04, 2015, 10:51:27 AM »
Quote from: Sunneth
aaaa I recognize your name, I think!! welcome back :D
I definitely recognize yours xD but well, I was a little 11 year old who thought the mods were like gods. Thanks for the welcome!
I find it really funny, on the long term members intro thread, just how many of us joined before we were old enough to. 2006 was a wild time.

Quote from: Lightning
I am almost certain I've seen you on tumblr before. o.o The youtube name sounds very familiar too.. It's nice to see you've made your way back!
That's quite possible! My art blog is called amberbydreams, and I've been drawing some warriors fanart there for the last year and a half or so! Though I'm trying to will myself to branch out, now.. I've been mostly drawing cats for the internet because i'm so much more comfortable drawing animals than humans ;-; but i'm getting better, so hopefully i'll be confident enough to post other fandom stuff soon!

Quote from: Summer
Heyy! I was so young and dumb on v1 that I don't really remember anyone, but I was Spottedstar (then Summer) way back when, also 11, and very, very dumb... l-lol...
Nice to have you back! Yay more senior members!
Aaah, I think I remember your username!! We were all young and dumb on v1 xD I don't think I ever really talked to specific members much, I just posted around without making any specific friends, whoops.
Quote from: Scar
We haven't met before I don't think, but I'm glad you're back!
I haven't seen any Warriors MAPs in a LONG time, but I'll be sure to check yours out :3
Thank you! Always glad to have more views :3 and if you want, I can definitely recommend some recently-ish completed MAPs that are really good >w> the MAP community was one of my main motivators to return to stay in the warriors fandom, it's been great animation practice.
#Save lightFlight 2k15

Offline Holley

« Reply #8 on: November 04, 2015, 04:50:04 PM »
Welcome back!!! I'm Cheetahheart from v1! I hope you enjoy the revamped ww!! (: 
amberstipe, dustfeather, hperadam

Offline amberstripe

« Reply #9 on: November 04, 2015, 07:59:23 PM »
Welcome back!!! I'm Cheetahheart from v1! I hope you enjoy the revamped ww!! (:

Oh my goodness I remember you! Thanks for the welcome, I'm definitely happy to be back :3 so nostalgiic
#Save lightFlight 2k15

Offline Wolfie

« Reply #10 on: November 04, 2015, 08:06:51 PM »
Hello I'm Wolfie, but I was officially Wolfstorm on v1! Nice to meet you again! I think I remember you way back when on v1. Ha, your story of coming back to v5 sounds similar to mine, but I was occasionally kicking around until mid v4 or so. I agree that it is super nostalgic seeing people that you remember from before. There is also an skin that replicates the old v1 theme if you are interested for an extra dose of nostalgia.

Anyway welcome back!

Thank you SS!
Felt my signature is too large and too lazy to resize at the moment
(click to show/hide)
Thank you for the grab-bag gift Dustfeather!
(click to show/hide)

Offline Arcade Heat

« Reply #11 on: November 04, 2015, 10:05:45 PM »
for some reason ur username is really familiar but idk from where

I'm usually called Heat btw but anyways, in case we haven't met, welcome back! great to see faces back here
Empress of the Pagebottom

Offline Heron

« Reply #12 on: November 05, 2015, 09:49:02 PM »
Your username sounds familiar. Welcome back to WW!

Offline amberstripe

« Reply #13 on: November 06, 2015, 11:03:32 AM »
Hello I'm Wolfie, but I was officially Wolfstorm on v1! Nice to meet you again! I think I remember you way back when on v1. Ha, your story of coming back to v5 sounds similar to mine, but I was occasionally kicking around until mid v4 or so. I agree that it is super nostalgic seeing people that you remember from before. There is also an skin that replicates the old v1 theme if you are interested for an extra dose of nostalgia.

Anyway welcome back!

oh my god i have to try that skin but i for the life of me cannot find how to change skins .3.;

and thanks Heron and Akuma! I'm glad to be back, and it's touching to have so many people at least think they recognize my username ;w;
#Save lightFlight 2k15

Offline moss

• StarClanner
  • 846 prey points
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To moss
  • i would not give up my cabbages for an empire
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
    • Awards
  • Pronouns: they/them
  • Mood: Satisfied
« Reply #14 on: November 06, 2015, 11:05:15 AM »
If you go to "look and layout" under modify profile there's an option to change skins there

It's called nostalgiastorm