July 20, 2018, 09:10:55 PM

Author Topic: Homework Help: Essays & Documents: Peer Editing  (Read 1016 times)

Offline Tom

Re: Homework Help: Essays & Documents: Peer Editing
« Reply #15 on: November 19, 2015, 03:35:51 PM »
Okay okay :D I'm happy to proof anything and offer uneducated opinions but I cbf with formal editing. But I'm happy to fact check and stuff.

Anyone else?

thanks vegas for the avatar, moss for the blinkie & darksight for the signature

Quote from: Darkstar
i actually happen to love a good fruitcake

Offline shadeflight

« Reply #16 on: November 19, 2015, 03:49:17 PM »
Quote from: Raintalon
Quote from: Tom on 18 November 2015, 07:20:22
Hey should we form like an official Ww editing team? :')

I am okay with this
yooo

i love editing in terms of like, ensuring things are consistent. usually not for things like homework but i am willing to help in proofreading quick homework items so long as it's not a terribly complicated subject... i'm usually better at editing fictional things. but i would definitely join in on an editing team
Quote from: DFW
cup

Offline Tom

« Reply #17 on: November 19, 2015, 04:00:00 PM »
I'm going to just ignore the wishes of the thread owner and welcome you to the editing club :DD

thanks vegas for the avatar, moss for the blinkie & darksight for the signature

Quote from: Darkstar
i actually happen to love a good fruitcake

Offline Golden

« Reply #18 on: November 20, 2015, 04:30:44 AM »
Since I myself won't be taking classes again until next fall, might as well make myself useful to other people. I can edit pretty well, especially with the smaller stuff like grammar, word choice, etc.

I can also help with research since I'll likely have way too much free time on my hands and nothing better to do. And if you find an article or paper that looks interesting but don't have the subscription necessary to view it in its entirety, there's a fairly good chance I can access it through my university's subscriptions so feel free to ask. It's possible I might not have access next semester since I won't be formally enrolled for a while, but I can try!