November 20, 2018, 11:48:31 AM

Author Topic: Vegas's Art Portfolio  (Read 4838 times)

Offline Vegas

Re: Vegas's Art Portfolio
« Reply #45 on: September 01, 2016, 12:45:57 AM »
(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

Decided to properly scan these works and touch em' up. Nothing new here, just wanted to make them look nice and not be terrible quality.
(click to show/hide)

My Aesthetic Dealer is Altias
My Sugar Mentor is Lavender
Ww's sexy little secret hunchback is
Tomme

Offline Vegas

« Reply #46 on: September 06, 2016, 11:59:43 PM »
So who's ready for more of my OC nonsense??

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

I've yet to give these two names buuttt I've been day-dreaming a lot about their backstories and such. The Hyena is a Butch Lesbian and the African Wild Dog is her Trans Girlfriend. The Hyena is a drug-dealer and gang member. Her girlfriend is a cam girl, hairstylist, nail and makeup artist. Still writing their backstories but basically they come from opposite ends of the tracks. Their ultimate goal is to hustle enough money to move somewhere nice and far away. I'm really excited about these two. Also, I will most likely be incorporating a bisexual lioness as their partner because polyamory makes my heart flutter. I've yet to draw her but I can assure you she's a badass. I could ramble on about these OC's all day but I'm gonna stop myself lmao Oh and I'm using my new set of 120 Polychromos pencils and I'm in love, the oil-based formula is sooo much better than the wax-based prismacolor pencils i have
(click to show/hide)

Tomme

Offline Darkforestwarrior

« Reply #47 on: September 07, 2016, 08:22:16 AM »
Your art is wonderful as always but I have to say when I read the blurb about your characters the first thing that popped into my head was that one advertisement that was supposed to look like it was saying "save billions" but in reality it said "save bi lions"

(click to show/hide)

Grab Bag gift from Splashy!
~Happy Halloween~

Offline Vegas

« Reply #48 on: September 16, 2016, 12:32:32 AM »
Messed around with my scanner tonight so here's some more old art I don't think I've posted here! These are mostly out of my old toned tan sketchbook and done in mostly hard & soft pastels with charcoal and colored pencil.

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)

Tomme

Offline Vegas

« Reply #49 on: October 02, 2016, 02:14:02 AM »
Decided I'd try to participate in Inktober this year. It feels nice to just doodle and just make something fast and ugly lmao usually I'm so focused on making the end product look as polished as possible but I'm going to use this month to just get emotions and ideas out quickly. Today's prompt was "Fast". First thing I thought of was that cool timelapsed effect of the stars in a circular pattern and an animal running fast. It kinda morphed into a wolf running at night in some snowscape I guess? Anyways, I'm using my tan sketchbook for these prompts and today's drawing was done with sharpie, pens, white gel pen and colored pencil.
I might incorporate some Goretober prompts along with the original ones but we'll see.

(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)

Tomme

Offline Vegas

« Reply #50 on: October 04, 2016, 12:02:05 AM »
(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

More Inktober stuff! I wasn't able to upload yesterday's piece because I was out late dealing with school stuff but here's yesterday and today's. I deviated from the prompts lol I really like how Day 2 turned out. The prompt was "noisy" and I thought of more visual noise and I had been listening to a lot of Kid Cudi so that's where this galactic theme came in lol

As for today, the prompt was "collect" but honestly I have other things I need to do so I decided to instead doodle a driving scene. Some of my favorite moments with my bf are spent with us driving at night and listening to music. This is just a generic scene and I wanted to play with the contrast between colors.
(click to show/hide)

Tomme

Offline Vegas

« Reply #51 on: October 07, 2016, 11:47:53 AM »
Late uploads as usual but hey, better late than never! I'm already getting lazy with this challenge lol It's difficult for me to draw every day but this is great practice tbh I'm still working my way to just using inks and less "mixed media" but I still have the rest of the month so eh. I have not been following the prompts that much but that's okay. Day 4 & 6 were just experimental doodles but I decided to draw my OC Nightstorm for Day 5. Like how dramatic it turned out so I'm happy~

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)

Tomme

Offline Vegas

« Reply #52 on: December 19, 2016, 01:07:29 AM »
Whoa I haven't posted since October. Time for an art dump!

Been taking commissions on Furry Amino so most of these commissions are from there. I have a client from Ferzu and I'm working with another I met from there still (nsfw ref sheet). Really just been finishing up school so I'm tying up the loose ends on my overdue que before I set out on personal projects (bf wants me to design stuff, making new D&D character, gift art, etc.). I'm hoping to take a badge commission since I bought fancy paper and a laminator not too long ago. Plan on drawing my unnamed oc as the example badge. Uhhh really just been on my grind so not much else to report.

My Art:

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

Wanted to do a raffle buuut I didn't have time so I asked people to submit their characters and I picked this one to draw for free. It's long over-due sooo now that I'm free from school I'm gonna finish this up and use it as an example piece for my digital head-shot type commissions.

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

Really sweet, local curator that featured my work and got me featured on the front page for a hot minute commissioned me!. She's has a very unique character that I enjoyed drawing and rendering in different styles. Just finished the last piece the other day!

(click to show/hide)

A very sweet, patient client from Ferzu that originally commissioned me back in like... october? Something like that. I finally finished it in November and just a week or so ago I mailed it out and he received a print. It's pretty much my first official commission with a real client I don't know personally. I learned a lot from working on this piece so I'm very pleased he was happy with the final result.

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

It's a suprise fan-art gift for a favorite artist I follow. I love her character's design and been following her work for awhile. Hoping to commission her soonish once she's settled into her new abode.

(click to show/hide)

Just a school assignment for posterizing. Like how it came out.

Art I've bought:

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

Tomme

Offline Darkforestwarrior

« Reply #53 on: December 19, 2016, 09:59:33 AM »
You've been busy! O:
glad you've been getting some commissions ^_^ they look great

Grab Bag gift from Splashy!
~Happy Halloween~

Offline Vegas

« Reply #54 on: December 19, 2016, 03:58:37 PM »
@Darkforestwarrior

Thank you! Yeah I joined it because I heard artists were having luck getting commissions and it has turned out to be partly true? Some actual clients but mostly people looking for super cheap art or just free art in general
(click to show/hide)

Tomme

Offline Vegas

« Reply #55 on: December 24, 2016, 12:33:05 AM »
(click to show/hide)

Still working on this character from forever ago but I started scratching at it again so here's a little progress.

(click to show/hide)

Some preliminary concept art for my new D&D character.

(click to show/hide)

Finally getting around to working on some personal projects. Bf having me come up with rough concept art for his upcoming album.
(click to show/hide)

Tomme

Offline Vegas

« Reply #56 on: February 22, 2017, 06:19:43 PM »

Some more recent digital/traditional commission work and personal art I've been working on/completed since the new year!

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)

Tomme

Offline Spellmaster

« Reply #57 on: March 15, 2017, 08:57:56 PM »
I don't think I've posted here yet but I've been stalking this thread and everything is so good *o*
Fishing Cat Swipe and Space Blep are my favorites