July 22, 2018, 03:22:45 PM

Author Topic: YOUR THOUGHTS (v.3)  (Read 22092 times)

Offline lavender

• BloodClan
  • StarClanner
  • 50782 prey points
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To lavender
  • vagabond
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Pronouns: she/her/they
  • Mood: Fruity
Re: YOUR THOUGHTS (v.3)
« Reply #15 on: January 26, 2016, 05:41:05 PM »
Why can I never find this image of spongebob where at the end of the episode he just puts his hand to his face pensively after witnessing something and he's like silently "well okay then" that image defines so much of my emotions but I don't have it saved anywhere but I want it but it's not on Netflix so I have to find a different way to screencap or just try to go through all the episodes I remember in general to see which one it was...

Offline Ariel

« Reply #16 on: January 26, 2016, 07:09:32 PM »
I want to draw, but I also don't want to draw.

Offline Holly

« Reply #17 on: January 26, 2016, 11:17:50 PM »
i hate computers
tumblr / twitter / goodreads
who lives, who dies, who tells your story?

Offline Wolfie

« Reply #18 on: January 26, 2016, 11:55:34 PM »
Thank you for making this thread! I was wanting to have a thread like this for a while but never got around to it. 

I am super salty right now because I did have a post written up for this that was long and blabbering about this game, but I forgot to click the always logged in button and it logged me out while typing and I lost it. Perhaps I'll write it out again later when the pain of it all is no longer in my mind.

Thank you SS!
Felt my signature is too large and too lazy to resize at the moment
(click to show/hide)
Thank you for the grab-bag gift Dustfeather!
(click to show/hide)

Offline hyperadam

« Reply #19 on: January 27, 2016, 01:52:49 AM »
Today was probably the only day this week I could get away with going to bed at a normal time and instead I stayed up playing video games.

No regrets.

魔法使いの嫁
| tumblr |

Offline Heron

« Reply #20 on: January 27, 2016, 09:18:13 AM »
I probably should have dragged myself out of bed a while ago, but I'm so comfortable right now.

Offline lavender

• BloodClan
  • StarClanner
  • 50782 prey points
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To lavender
  • vagabond
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: January 27, 2016, 10:11:29 AM »
It's 10 AM and I need to find something to do with my time until 1 PM

Found my piece in the Lightwell Gallery but I'm a bit embarrassed that they accepted that piece over the others... it's just unfinished and I feel so uncomfortable having that up next to all these gorgeously fully rendered pieces

It's like I shouldn't be there, I'm a hack

Meanwhile I'm just sitting on this swingy bench trying to figure out when or if I should eat

The Union isn't too far away but it's got Burger King & Fuzzy's Tacos & Which Wich & all sorts of other food that I don't technically have to "pay" for but it's flex bucks and those run out

But also Crooked Crust is like Right There and I'm aching for a Mean Green pizza...

I never thought I'd like artichoke hearts but they proved me wrong!

I've had this tiny sketchbook for 3 years... wow...
It's almost full... well 2/3rds full...
Tina the old lady that we used to rent a room to gave it to me because it didn't have any lines in it for her journaling purposes but it's quite a nice size for me...

Couple Brendon Urie drawings lately and some more card design ideas... I should settle on a size of card by the end of the week and try to sketch them out finally

Offline Ariel

« Reply #22 on: January 27, 2016, 06:06:17 PM »
I keep biting the inside of my lip in the exact same spot. I've done it four times already. ;-;

Offline Raintalon

• Velociraptor Supreme
  • Elder
  • 136 prey points
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To Raintalon
  • That is a good wisdom.
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Pronouns: She/her
  • Mood: Sleepy
« Reply #23 on: January 27, 2016, 06:13:26 PM »
In a few months I'll have to decide between my top three colleges, and only one of them is dependent upon the receiving of a scholarship. That means I have two that I will absolutely have to pick between. I could go to undergrad at one and then try for a master's at another, but even so... they're all basically tied in my mind...

I need to work on a scholarship app, too, but forms. Extracurriculars, job history, other scholarships... And this one is tied to a specific set of majors, so if I decided to go to that one school and switch to a degree outside of, like, computer science and various forms of engineering I'd be doomed
There are bad ways to win-- and good ways to lose.
What's interesting and troubling is that it's not always clear which is which.
A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails.
Sometimes it may never land at all...
-Grimsley

Offline Ariel

« Reply #24 on: January 28, 2016, 04:45:22 PM »
Went to target to see about getting some new sweet threads, but they already had everything switched over to the summer stuff....
I was so disappointed.

Offline fireheart

« Reply #25 on: January 28, 2016, 05:20:22 PM »
gave an offline friend my tumblr url for the first time since high school, i deleted a ton of posts and changed my about but i'm still freaking out about it

Offline hyperadam

« Reply #26 on: January 29, 2016, 09:46:41 AM »
I've been pretty busy this week, and it's honestly going to get worse next week... Everything just started happening so fast...

I honestly just want to play more Trails in the Sky. The ending to Chapter 1, jeez. I've only just started Chapter 2, and all I've done is watermelon around trying to finish one last job before I move on, but I ended up barking up the wrong tree and just getting myself more frustrated than anything. I want to keep playing and actually progress, but it's hard to justify considering how much I have on my plate.

On a related note, I also kind of really totally ship Schera and Olivier.

魔法使いの嫁
| tumblr |

Offline Ariel

« Reply #27 on: January 29, 2016, 07:38:13 PM »
Aaaaa! My Anberlin tank finally arrived!
It's perfect!!

Offline Lightning

• Nothing's fair in Love and War.
  • StarClanner
  • 17199 prey points
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To Lightning
  • La question c'est voulez-vous?
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Pronouns: They/He/She
  • Mood: Tired
« Reply #28 on: January 30, 2016, 03:50:11 PM »
The only issue with me working with them is that I'm probably gonna get distracted, but other than that, I love working night shift and I really wish they wouldn't take my Saturday nights away from me. That's what I've worked almost constantly for the past fourteen months and it's so weird to actually not have to worry about making sure I'm awake for work.

I also have so much stuff to do both offline and online but I can't bring myself to actually do any of them. I should probably schedule a doctor's appointment one of these days because I can feel myself getting sick again.... but sometimes I think it's just better to let it run its course instead of bugging my doctor for medicine that I probably don't need.

The game is on again- a lover or a friend?
A big thing or a small, the winner takes it all.

Offline lavender

• BloodClan
  • StarClanner
  • 50782 prey points
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To lavender
  • vagabond
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: January 30, 2016, 04:18:58 PM »
how do I try and break it that I want to play the 360 in the clubhouse with someone
I have my red and black controllers and halo reach, left 4 dead, and left 4 dead 2 for us to play

I also brought up Clue and Munchkin, couldn't find fluxx but that's okay I guess

I've been told that one's been kinda alone so I can chill at the house any time, might do that this week

I've still got the Lazer Team credit song stuck in my head

... I wonder if I should just be like yo let's hang out or just wait til they suggest it