December 17, 2018, 04:56:51 AM

Author Topic: Hello there!  (Read 301 times)

Offline Fernstorm

Hello there!
« on: April 05, 2016, 02:46:33 PM »
(urghghh i feel so awkward)

Hello! My name is Fernstorm (as you can probably tell), and I'm in a strange situation when it comes to Warriors. I tend to read the books, be super excited about it, binge them... but then, if I haven't read one of the books in a few days, I'll probably cease talking or hyping completely until my friend brings it up again, haha!

I've worked as a medicine cat in a small group of clan warriors made at my old school (which has now separated, unfortunately), and was probably the worst one to date. I barely knew my herbs, and even when I took an apprentice, I was horrible at teaching him and he never became a full medicine cat (To be honest though, he was unteachable). Ehehe! But that aside, I hail from ThunderClan New Zealand and, despite the slightly confusing site, I'm excited to meet all the (hopefully) amazing people on this forum! :>

Offline Lightning

• Nothing's fair in Love and War.
  • StarClanner
  • 17203 prey points
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To Lightning
  • La question c'est voulez-vous?
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Pronouns: They/He/She
  • Mood: Alone
Re: Hello there!
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2016, 05:58:54 PM »
Yay, someone from New Zealand! You're not being awkward at all, don't worry. =)

Welcome to ww! I'm the same way when it comes to talking about the books, so if you're ever in need of someone to discuss them with, I'm all ears.

The game is on again- a lover or a friend?
A big thing or a small, the winner takes it all.

Offline Darkforestwarrior

Re: Hello there!
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2016, 06:26:01 AM »
Hey there, welcome to Ww!

You're, right, we are amazing  :sunglasses: and I'll bet you are too, so you'll fit in great! xD

Grab Bag gift from Splashy!
~Happy Halloween~