May 28, 2022, 05:22:22 am

Author Topic: Spelunking - prologue - sign ups open  (Read 3210 times)

Offline Tom

Spelunking - prologue - sign ups open
« on: September 18, 2015, 06:56:45 pm »
Greetings, people/cats of Ww!

Have you noticed some changes lately? The air is getting fresher.
The rivers are flowing more freely. Produce is more plentiful. Our trade relations are improving. Truly, our town has received a blessing from StarClan!

Or... maybe not. My sources tell me that about three months ago, a door was found submerged in the sand of the desert which lies just north of our town. Behind that door, is what seems to be a never ending system of man-made caverns.

The timing seems too strange to pass up. Could there be a connection between the discovery of this door, and our sudden rush of prosperity?

I'm looking for a group of brave Wishers, to travel into the caves and find out.

Today, let us form the Ww Spelunking Association!

I will definitely be keeping up with all of my other projects but I had an epiphany this morning that I definitely need to write this >:o

If you would like to join the Ww Spelunking Association's debut expedition, please either fill out the first form, or the second form if you're a Universal Sign Up Form user! :D

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

thanks vegas for the avatar, moss for the blinkie & darksight for the signature

Quote from: Darkstar
i actually happen to love a good fruitcake

Offline rowan

Re: Spelunking - another Ww fanfic! (sign ups open for now :p)
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2015, 07:00:57 pm »
yesssssssssssssssss let's do it

Link to Universal Sign Up post: (here)
Preferred element: Earth!
If you were stuck in a spooky cave and could only have 5 items with which to try and escape, what would they be?: A strong rope, a multipurpose knife, a matchbox, a canteen of water, and some jerky in case I get hungry.
Quote from: tinyfeather
alt are you the pepe of fortune

{{ deviantart + card counter + tarot/oracle shoppfq profile  }}

Offline Tom

« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2015, 07:03:40 pm »
jerky in case I get hungry.
Firejerky :0

Thanks Altias, accepted! :D

Offline Splashy

« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2015, 07:11:53 pm »
Link to Universal Sign Up post: first one best one
Preferred element (like fire/water/earth/wind ideally, though chemistry jokes are groovy too): Water or wind pick one
If you were stuck in a spooky cave and could only have 5 items with which to try and escape, what would they be? A resilient and reliable long-lived light source, water, food, a jet pack a sturdy rope, and a multipurpose tool/knife thing.

Offline Wryfinch

• Elder
  • 751 prey points
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To Wryfinch
  • I have papaya standards I swear.
  • Referrals: 1
    • Awards
  • Pronouns: xe/xir/xem/xemself
  • Mood: Chipper
« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2015, 07:12:07 pm »
YES. Let's explore these caves of spooky epicness!

Link to Universal Sign Up post here!
Preferred element (like fire/water/earth/wind ideally, though chemistry jokes are groovy too): Wind!
If you were stuck in a spooky cave and could only have 5 items with which to try and escape, what would they be? A (large) pocket knife, water, a lighter, first aid kit, and strong rope.

The above CLKs and banners are made by Altias!

Offline fireheart

« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2015, 07:18:27 pm »
Link to Universal Sign Up post This-a-way!
Preferred element (like fire/water/earth/wind ideally, though chemistry jokes are groovy too): Would it be too corny of me to say fire?
If you were stuck in a spooky cave and could only have 5 items with which to try and escape, what would they be? A rope, a lighter/matches, water, some sort of swiss army type knife, and maybe a pan (in case i run out of water and need to decontaminate whatever water i can find in the cave).

Offline Arcade Heat

« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2015, 07:19:37 pm »
Link to Universal Sign Up post honestly u lazy bum
Preferred element (like fire/water/earth/wind ideally, though chemistry jokes are groovy too): Fire/Lightning (sorry ur stuck with both lmao), and silicon (this is so clever imo)
If you were stuck in a spooky cave and could only have 5 items with which to try and escape, what would they be? Iphone (and all it's accessories which must include power bank), Backpack with food and water, Grappling hook with sturdy rope, a flask, and a mirror
Empress of the Pagebottom

Offline Scar

• sith lord / vigilante
  • StarClanner
  • 12 prey points
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To Scar
  • casually kicking ass
  • Referrals: 0
    • Awards
  • Pronouns: She/Her
« Reply #7 on: September 18, 2015, 08:00:12 pm »
Sweet, more fics!

Link to Universal Sign Up post: ~
Preferred element: Fire probably since I have a temper x:
If you were stuck in a spooky cave and could only have 5 items with which to try and escape, what would they be? A flashlight, a rope, food, water, and my bird because she could fly out and get help maybe possibly.

Offline Tom

« Reply #8 on: September 18, 2015, 08:05:19 pm »
All accepted!!

Digging the element jokes lol.

Offline Addeh

« Reply #9 on: September 18, 2015, 09:30:06 pm »
Link to Universal Sign Up post: I'm on mobile I'll link later
Preferred element: Water.
If you were stuck in a spooky cave and could only have 5 items with which to try and escape, what would they be? Lots of water (I get thirsty quickly), snacks, a lighter, a knife, and a flashlight.

(click to show/hide)
tumblr

Offline Meadowbreeze

« Reply #10 on: September 19, 2015, 04:14:35 pm »
I'm on the universal thread!
Preferred element:Fire
If you were stuck in a spooky cave and could only have 5 items with which to try and escape, what would they be?
Rope, some sort of hook, a pickaxe, harness, and a hard hat I guess.

Thanks for the avatar ss!
Thanks for the sig other ss!

May you find a shiny Glaceon in your travels.

Offline Tom

« Reply #11 on: September 22, 2015, 04:46:08 pm »
Alrighty I'm signing up for Tiny and also have a quick update. I have been heaps busy irl which has really eaten into my Ww fanfic writing time :( I will start this soon but also working on a chapter of my other fanfic rn :P

I will try so hard to put something together on the weekend.

TINY;
Element: water
Stuff: phone w/ powerbank, rope, water bottle with filter, Swiss army knife, protective gear

Offline Snowstep

« Reply #12 on: September 23, 2015, 10:40:24 pm »
Man, this sounds cool!  :D

Name: Alexandra "Snow" Step.
Appearance: She's a bit short for her age (about 5'2"), fair-skinned, and slender in build. Her face is heart-shaped; she has a straight nose, high cheekbones, and dark brown eyes. Her dark brown hair is straight and falls to about her shoulders, though she usually keeps it tied back or braided. She tends to wear simple, comfortable clothing--jeans, T-shirts, and a pair of rather battered black high-top sneakers.  She also tends to wear a rather ordinary green jacket.
Personality: She's a bit quiet at first glance--though not necessarily shy or unfriendly--and tends to think before she speaks.  But there's more to her than meets the eye. Upon getting to know her, Snow reveals herself to be a loyal, warm-hearted person with a good sense of humor and a tendency to look on the bright side of a situation.  Around those she knows and trusts, she can be far more talkative and rather affectionate (putting a hand on someone's shoulder, that kind of thing). However, she can be somewhat naive, may over-think things, tends to bottle up her problems, and may be a bit too hard on herself.
Weapon of Choice: A longsword.
Preferred element (like fire/water/earth/wind ideally, though chemistry jokes are groovy too): Water.
If you were stuck in a spooky cave and could only have 5 items with which to try and escape, what would they be? A strong rope, a Swiss army knife, a first aid kit ('cause you never know), a canteen full of water, and a tinderbox. 

Offline Heron

« Reply #13 on: September 28, 2015, 11:24:58 pm »
Link to Universal Sign Up post: Here.
Preferred element (like fire/water/earth/wind ideally, though chemistry jokes are groovy too): Water
If you were stuck in a spooky cave and could only have 5 items with which to try and escape, what would they be? Flashight (the kind with a handle you can turn to power it up), first aid kit, backpack with water and nonperishable food, good quality multipurpose knife, sturdy rope

Offline Raintalon

• Velociraptor Supreme
  • Elder
  • 138 prey points
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To Raintalon
  • That is a good wisdom.
  • Referrals: 0
    • Awards
  • Pronouns: She/her
  • Mood: Sleepy
« Reply #14 on: September 29, 2015, 07:27:38 pm »
Link to Universal Sign Up post: *is not used to linking from forum*
Preferred element (like fire/water/earth/wind ideally, though chemistry jokes are groovy too): ...Would light be considered a valid element here? If not, then wind!
If you were stuck in a spooky cave and could only have 5 items with which to try and escape, what would they be? A good supply of foodstuffs (by this I mean water/nonperishables), lots of paper and charcoal (for maps and marking routes), a pickaxe, first-aid kit, light source (long-burning lantern plus fuel maybe? Not electric)

There are bad ways to win-- and good ways to lose.
What's interesting and troubling is that it's not always clear which is which.
A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails.
Sometimes it may never land at all...
-Grimsley