January 22, 2022, 11:05:49 am

Author Topic: Pokemon  (Read 45316 times)

Offline Neon Skylite

Re: Pokemon
« Reply #495 on: March 06, 2017, 10:56:53 pm »
I'm not reading all 21 pages of this thread but does anyone else read Bogleech's Pokémon reviews? I read all of them
I love them even if I don't agree on some

>35 pages

Does it take 24 pages for your posts to happen
leg

Offline Cinder

« Reply #496 on: March 07, 2017, 01:39:58 pm »
[quote="Neon Skylite"
Code: [Select]
I'm not reading all 21 pages of this thread but does anyone else read Bogleech's Pokémon reviews? I read all of them
I love them even if I don't agree on some
>35 pages

Does it take 24 pages for your posts to happen
[/quote]
I think I have it so it shows more posts per page yeah

Offline Ivypool

« Reply #497 on: April 16, 2017, 02:40:17 pm »
If it's of interest to anyone, after 300+ eggs,  I successfully finished my first masuda method hunt!

I could NEVER pull it off in Gen 6, so I'm glad my luck finally came through :'^)

EDIT as of 4/17: I got another baby :'D

Offline Ariel

« Reply #498 on: June 06, 2017, 05:25:52 pm »
So, that new pokemon direct...
(click to show/hide)

Offline Ivypool

« Reply #499 on: June 06, 2017, 07:57:50 pm »
So, that new pokemon direct...
(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

Offline Ivypool

« Reply #500 on: November 04, 2017, 12:46:10 pm »
aight its been 5 months since the initial announcement but what do you guys think of USUM?

Offline Meadowbreeze

« Reply #501 on: November 04, 2017, 03:33:09 pm »
Quote from: Ivypool
aight its been 5 months since the initial announcement but what do you guys think of USUM?
I'm excited! I think that the incorporation of the ultra recon squad is really interesting.

Thanks for the avatar ss!
Thanks for the sig other ss!

May you find a shiny Glaceon in your travels.

Offline Ivypool

« Reply #502 on: November 04, 2017, 08:41:00 pm »
Quote from: Ivypool
I'm excited! I think that the incorporation of the ultra recon squad is really interesting.
Oh yeh same? Zossie and Dulse actually are part of the reason I switched to US, curious to see how those 2 gonna interact~

Offline Ivypool

« Reply #503 on: December 01, 2017, 03:48:18 pm »
been like a month so...
w/o spoiling usum was pretty fun although it's telling they only had 1 year of dev time

Offline Ivypool

« Reply #504 on: December 20, 2017, 09:05:50 pm »
if jayce still visits this place i hope he knows that theres concept art of the purple princess turned cop leader now floating around. i think alola is the only region where all characters have official art/concept art floating around now!

Offline Lightning

• Maybe I'm a fool, but it's always been you.
  • StarClanner
  • 17229 prey points
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To Lightning
  • La question c'est voulez-vous?
  • Referrals: 2
    • Awards
  • Pronouns: They/them, He/him
  • Mood: Alone
« Reply #505 on: December 22, 2017, 06:44:58 am »
if jayce still visits this place i hope he knows that theres concept art of the purple princess turned cop leader now floating around. i think alola is the only region where all characters have official art/concept art floating around now!
I SAW THOSE THE OTHER DAY AND I WASN'T SURE IF THEY WERE REAL OR NOT. THANK YOU BEEBS. I ALSO SAW DARTRIX ART FLOATING AROUND TOO ARE THOSE LEGIT AS WELL???? I will take all of the concept art and love it forever.

God, I love Anabel. She can step on me and I'd welcome that.

just please get the Looker/Anabel shippers out of my sight please some of them are so gross.

The little things you do that make me go crazy...
I'm not crazy. You're perfectly perfect to me.

Offline Ivypool

« Reply #506 on: December 22, 2017, 10:07:40 am »
I SAW THOSE THE OTHER DAY AND I WASN'T SURE IF THEY WERE REAL OR NOT. THANK YOU BEEBS. I ALSO SAW DARTRIX ART FLOATING AROUND TOO ARE THOSE LEGIT AS WELL???? I will take all of the concept art and love it forever.

God, I love Anabel. She can step on me and I'd welcome that.

just please get the Looker/Anabel shippers out of my sight please some of them are so gross.

if you want to IM me i have like entire LEGIONS of concept art... some characters only got like face/animation sheets (for example: Looker and Lysandre)

I know, the kid one I will protect with my LIFE and the adult one the same....

(OH MY GOD, YOU TOO???? Same hat, same hat!!! Seriously tho they're really creepy I could go rant about it if you really wanted me to lol)

Offline Ivypool

« Reply #507 on: January 11, 2018, 08:38:42 pm »
I know most of this thread is me posting by now, lol, but This guy on tumblr has been uploading a metric crapton of SMUSUM concept art, and I think it'd be of your interest for some of you! Even better, you can get the full, too-large-for-tumblr raw size for your image of choice by:
1) Take off the s from https
2) Replace '68.media' with 'data'
3) Replace '1280' with 'raw

That way you can get the max full size of the ref art for your pleasure! For example Which is of Jayce's interest ;)

Offline Ivypool

« Reply #508 on: June 06, 2018, 06:16:18 pm »
It's been 5 months and Let's Go has been announced. How you guys feelin about that?

Offline Ivypool

« Reply #509 on: June 05, 2019, 09:30:58 pm »
sword and shield, huh? it looks great so far