December 05, 2021, 05:18:45 am

Author Topic: General Chat Thread  (Read 311549 times)

Offline Dustfeather

Re: General Chat Thread
« Reply #7845 on: March 18, 2020, 09:04:04 pm »
Well I found my way back to that old pet sim game called Wajas that so many of us here were playing back in 2008 because I've been focusing on improving my art and opening up ways of being able to eventually make money with art/writing... and I came across a user on there whose name is sorrel. Of course that made me think of the Sorrel from Ww, so I found myself back here! I had to try like 3 passwords to get back in here lol. And now I want to find a way to talk to DFW somehow.

Who else still comes back here every now and then? I remember most of you that I see have been posting within this past year...

Hi Shadeflight - nice to hear from you ^_^

We're mostly all on the WW Discord server nowadays (including DFW) - I can invite you in if you'd like?

Offline shadeflight

« Reply #7846 on: March 21, 2020, 12:56:22 pm »
Quote from: Dustfeather
Hi Shadeflight - nice to hear from you ^_^

We're mostly all on the WW Discord server nowadays (including DFW) - I can invite you in if you'd like?
Oh I didn't know about a Ww Discord... I'll think it over, I don't do too great in big group chats now, but I might see about making a Discord account to catch up with you guys sometimes.
Good to see you still around too though, Dust!
Quote from: DFW
cup

Offline Holly

« Reply #7847 on: May 05, 2020, 03:19:59 am »
i can’t believe this site is still up. idk why i’m thinking about warriors in 2020 but here we are
tumblr / twitter / goodreads
who lives, who dies, who tells your story?

Offline Splashy

« Reply #7848 on: May 22, 2020, 06:45:51 pm »
idk about y'all but the Nostalgia of it all has me wandering back here periodically 

Offline shadeflight

« Reply #7849 on: June 01, 2020, 09:40:23 am »
Me too, Splashy. I've been coming on randomly more often lately just because with being stuck at home, that nostalgia hits a lot more often now lol
cup

Offline Splashy

« Reply #7850 on: July 26, 2020, 10:12:58 pm »
Me too, Splashy. I've been coming on randomly more often lately just because with being stuck at home, that nostalgia hits a lot more often now lol

Yeah I feel that-- I remember sitting in this same room as a young kid on here just writing nonsense on the dragcave forum or the WW fanfic forums. throwback to those easier times in my life!

Offline Lightning

• Maybe I'm a fool, but it's always been you.
  • StarClanner
  • 17227 prey points
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To Lightning
  • La question c'est voulez-vous?
  • Referrals: 2
    • Awards
  • Pronouns: They/them, He/him
  • Mood: Alone
« Reply #7851 on: August 22, 2020, 11:35:10 pm »
I am a very forgetful human being, but sometimes I still like to pop in here and see if anyone's posted.

The little things you do that make me go crazy...
I'm not crazy. You're perfectly perfect to me.

Offline shadeflight

« Reply #7852 on: November 19, 2020, 02:39:27 pm »
Have you guys heard of Phoenix? It's a newer third-party developer re-creating AIM. Whoever's in Ww's discord, I'm sure most in there would love to see this. The website is http://iwarg.ddns.net/ . It'll say it's an unsafe webpage, but that's just because it isn't using the https:// thing to encrypt all its data. So if you sign up for it you should use a unique password, but I haven't had any issues with it regardless. I just now got the 5.0 version to work and it definitely has the right atmosphere that AIM had.
cup

Offline Splashy

« Reply #7853 on: April 17, 2021, 02:09:34 pm »
omg ww is back