• Out with the old. In with the new.
  • Referrals: 0
    • Awards
Re: WWNTM
« Reply #17 on: October 04, 2015, 02:44:20 pm »
Name: Melanie "Jingle" Pie
Do you know how to model: not particularly
Do you know how to sew: Of course!
What's your storyline: Has always wanted to try doing a competition, and why not, right? Seem fun!
What do you look like: wavy chin-length ombre hair, 5'5", average build (more details on universal sign up sheet)
What's your personality:   Super friendly, though often times awkward around people she doesn't know very well. Almost always cheerful perky. She has a very big heart and always wants to help people, even if she can't.
Star sign and personality type: Leo, ESFJ

(click to show/hide)

Offline Summer

• Actually a peaock
  • Warrior
  • 12 prey points
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To Summer
  • Je vous salue, Flaming Winged Souverain
  • Referrals: 0
    • tumblr
    • Awards
  • Pronouns: He/Him/His
« Reply #18 on: October 27, 2015, 08:44:14 pm »
Holy mandarin please let this still be a thing, I want to be a sassy gay model

Name: Summer
Do you know how to model: Is Heat a blueberry? I think that answers that
Do you know how to sew: Yes I do!
What's your storyline: After years of being told "you're so feminine god how are you even a boy", I decided, y'know what? Gonna call me a girl, gonna play some girl games, and wreck you all at it while still looking as handsome as ever~ Between that and my luscious fashion taste, I've found myself... here.
What do you look like: 5'.5" but I can still mess anyone up, black hair with peacock blue bangs that sway over the left eye, and slightly built but not super muscular. Pale white skin, blue-grey eyes, and happens to dress very punk most of the time (but I can sport formal wear so well)
What's your personality: Well, I claim the peacock to be my spirit animal; I'm flashy, loud, and totally proud! And extremely gay whoops (well, pansexual, but boys oh my God). I can be kinda catty and mean when people try to act like they're better than me, but so long as no one steps out of place, I'm super friendly!
Star sign and personality type: Cancer; INFP
ƪValkyrie: A Ww Fanficȴ

Blinkie by moss

(click to show/hide)

Offline Dustfeather

« Reply #19 on: October 27, 2015, 09:53:20 pm »
This sounds really fun :D

Name:
Dust LeCornflake
Do you know how to model: No, sorry
Do you know how to sew: Given a sewing machine and an instruction booklet I can, but otherwise I'm not very good at it
What's your storyline: Accidentally walked onto the set of WW's Next Top Model while looking for the library; got mistaken for a competitor; keeps getting interrupted when trying to tell people otherwise.
What do you look like: 5'6", pale, slim but curvaceous, slightly freckly. Has long ginger hair with a fringe, and pale grey eyes (usually wears thick black eyeliner to make them stand out). Neutral expression best described as "deer caught in headlights". Wears a lot of black and purple.
What's your personality: Overly polite, curious, witty, worrisome, appreciative of anything pretty. Fluctuates between withdrawn and affectionate depending on present company. Good at puzzles and logic; considerably less good at spontaneity and improvisation.
Star sign and personality type: Aries; ISFP

Offline Notscary

« Reply #20 on: October 27, 2015, 10:11:43 pm »
Name: Tomme
Do you know how to model: Yes. On my home planet I won every single modeling competition.
Do you know how to sew: I invented sewing. I sewed the eiffel tower.
What's your storyline: a long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away...
What do you look like: rly rly good
What's your personality: passively blueberryesque, prone to making profound comments
Star sign and personality type: I am my own star sign, and they made a personality type just for me.

Offline Tom

« Reply #21 on: October 27, 2015, 10:15:24 pm »
Name: Tomme
Do you know how to model: Yes. On my home planet I won every single modeling competition.
Do you know how to sew: I invented sewing. I sewed the eiffel tower.
What's your storyline: a long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away...
What do you look like: rly rly good
What's your personality: passively blueberryesque, prone to making profound comments
Star sign and personality type: I am my own star sign, and they made a personality type just for me.

Who is this lovely stranger? I like them.

thanks vegas for the avatar, moss for the blinkie & darksight for the signature

Quote from: Darkstar
i actually happen to love a good fruitcake

Offline Holly

« Reply #22 on: October 27, 2015, 11:38:59 pm »
Name: Holly
Do you know how to model:yell heah y'all can go home now cause i've already won
Do you know how to sew: i'd probably sew something to my hand accidentally 
What's your storyline: uhhh slowly became interested in fashion and became more confident as a result of wearing cool clothes and now is doing this for fun and if she wins she'll donate it to a really good charity
What do you look like: short, chinese, shoulder-length black hair dyed pink at the ends with bangs
What's your personality: shy but not in front of a crowd, kind of awkward still though. really likes reading and is bad at making decisions. really likes spouting dumb facts. sarcastic and likes black humor. also, nice to absolutely everyone.
Star sign and personality type: virgo and infp
tumblr / twitter / goodreads
who lives, who dies, who tells your story?