May 26, 2022, 10:31:57 pm

Author Topic: Divided We Stand (wwfic rewrite)  (Read 1905 times)

Offline tinyfeather

Re: Divided We Stand (wwfic rewrite)
« Reply #15 on: October 09, 2015, 11:48:06 pm »
ADD ME IN PLS
you could probably just change the cafe job to...whatever they'd have in a medieval world...uh...a pub? idk tbh
and if i HAD to fight i'd probably be like an archer or somethin. DO YOU HAVE MAGIC? i love magic. but i'd probably just nope out of fighting or help with the injured

Offline Spellmaster

« Reply #16 on: October 10, 2015, 12:37:51 am »
at the risk of turning this into an endless It's Up To You circle, it really could go either way for most of you... but if multiple people are up for being soldierified that might work. I'm thinking scar, moss, and heron could get the army chapters and everyone else can keep the jobs they've listed?  //thinking out loud

also yes there is magic!! I might have... forgotten that a lot the first time around (icr) but it is a potential weapon for people who fight

can i be the general's fiercely loyal honor-obsessed aide-de-camp
are you going to challenge someone to a D-D-D-D-D-DUEL
actually just out of curiosity did you know Windy? she stopped coming on Ww a long time ago but she was the army general in the original fic
I was going to leave her there because that role has to be filled but now that I think about it there's no reason she couldn't be swapped out with someone active either... so many options

Offline moss

• StarClanner
  • 892 prey points
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To moss
  • i would not give up my cabbages for an empire
  • Referrals: 1
    • tumblr
    • Awards
  • Pronouns: they/them
  • Mood: Satisfied
« Reply #17 on: October 10, 2015, 01:07:10 am »
i did know windy! i remember being friends with her

Offline Arcade Heat

« Reply #18 on: October 10, 2015, 09:24:26 am »
at the risk of turning this into an endless It's Up To You circle, it really could go either way for most of you... but if multiple people are up for being soldierified that might work. I'm thinking scar, moss, and heron could get the army chapters and everyone else can keep the jobs they've listed?  //thinking out loud

also yes there is magic!! I might have... forgotten that a lot the first time around (icr) but it is a potential weapon for people who fight

can i be the general's fiercely loyal honor-obsessed aide-de-camp
are you going to challenge someone to a D-D-D-D-D-DUEL
actually just out of curiosity did you know Windy? she stopped coming on Ww a long time ago but she was the army general in the original fic
I was going to leave her there because that role has to be filled but now that I think about it there's no reason she couldn't be swapped out with someone active either... so many options

HI DID YOU SAY MAGIC IM ALL ABOUT THAT MAGIC
Empress of the Pagebottom