July 02, 2022, 12:41:37 pm

Author Topic: The Wwian Dream Journal  (Read 16658 times)

Offline rowan

Re: The Wwian Dream Journal
« Reply #30 on: July 16, 2015, 03:05:12 pm »
I had a very weird Steven U dream where I was somewhere down my road selling stuff with Amethyst..... and I was Steven, and we ended up fusing? Fusing felt really safe, for some reason - I think I fused w/ someone else earlier in the dream, but this one's the clearest.... and then we hopped on a train to go to jail and save someone that my "brother" (??? who was this brother? idk?) really liked. We ended up escaping later.
Quote from: tinyfeather
alt are you the pepe of fortune

{{ deviantart + card counter + tarot/oracle shoppfq profile  }}

Offline Dustfeather

« Reply #31 on: July 16, 2015, 03:30:50 pm »
I had a dream the other night about twin girls visiting the Large Hadron Collider. I don't remember my dreams very often any more :(

Offline Splashy

« Reply #32 on: July 16, 2015, 03:31:32 pm »
Had another racing dream last night. Keep having dreams about marathons and races etc. etc. etc. oy.
though this one came with HF. and a ball afterwards because why not.

Offline Heron

« Reply #33 on: July 17, 2015, 02:50:52 pm »
GUYS... I finally had a WW-related dream.
So moss had this giant fancy mansion, and a bunch of us were over there. There was me, moss, Jinglepie, Heat, Splashy, Tinyfeather, Dust, and I can't really remember who else. We were all going to eat pasta and breadsticks for dinner (bowtie pasta with marinara sauce... I can't remember everyone in the dream but I can remember the kind of pasta). Also we had to stop Heat from stealing all the plastic bags for some reason? It was cool, but I woke up before the pasta was done, so no dream pasta for me.

Offline moss

• StarClanner
  • 892 prey points
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To moss
  • i would not give up my cabbages for an empire
  • Referrals: 1
    • tumblr
    • Awards
  • Pronouns: they/them
  • Mood: Satisfied
« Reply #34 on: July 17, 2015, 03:10:38 pm »
that dream needs to be real. i could make everyone my special pasta thing....

i had a dream two nights ago relating to ww. specifically the mafia game. unfortunately i cannot give details lol

Offline t3nt4k103941023

« Reply #35 on: July 17, 2015, 03:29:44 pm »
that dream needs to be real. i could make everyone my special pasta thing....

i had a dream two nights ago relating to ww. specifically the mafia game. unfortunately i cannot give details lol
yoo you should write it down before you forget and share with us when the game ends :00000

Offline rowan

« Reply #36 on: July 17, 2015, 03:38:15 pm »
had a weird nightmareish dream.....yet i don't quite remember what it was. whoops

ETA: oh yeah! it was like, i was at this promotional event for pokemon red or something? and there was a pool of water that i had to go through but someone made me go underwater so my sp (sometimes it was a gbc?) got TOTALLY SOAKED and it was awful and i felt awful and i hated myself for letting it happen and i was very upset.

Offline Splashy

« Reply #37 on: July 17, 2015, 08:17:36 pm »
that is glorious Heron. Pasta for everyone!

Offline Holly

« Reply #38 on: July 18, 2015, 08:15:41 am »
dreamed i kept hitting my head all over the place and now i have a massive headache :(
tumblr / twitter / goodreads
who lives, who dies, who tells your story?

Offline moss

• StarClanner
  • 892 prey points
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To moss
  • i would not give up my cabbages for an empire
  • Referrals: 1
    • tumblr
    • Awards
  • Pronouns: they/them
  • Mood: Satisfied
« Reply #39 on: July 18, 2015, 10:37:12 am »
i had a dream i met @Splashy at some academic awards thing and i kept trying to get your attention and you recognized me but i had to remind you that my name was moss lmao

Offline rowan

« Reply #40 on: July 18, 2015, 01:47:50 pm »
I had a weird dream where I was at my local In-n-out, and we had to tell a family friend about what my dad did for work (weird, considering he can't work...?). Then I had to go buy a new nametag for my dog, but got distracted because a college acquaintance from my English 101 class was there.... he said he was going to Santa Fe and wanted to know if I was gonna be there.

Then I went to some building where another college acquaintance worked, and she specialized in making Zoobe vids professionally with a recording booth n' everything. I realized at some point this was NOT the nametag store so I had to walk to the actual one. Idk if I ever got the nametag for real.

Offline Splashy

« Reply #41 on: July 18, 2015, 03:52:17 pm »
@moss amazing
All I remember from my dream last night was running again.

Offline Dustfeather

« Reply #42 on: July 19, 2015, 08:15:50 am »
Actually had a dream for once.. yay for lie-ins :P

Well, sort of two dreams. One involved an anthropomorphic version of Clawface from Warrior Cats, whose life I saved after he started choking due to swallowing his tongue piercing (which turned out to just be an earring he'd stuck in his tongue.. what an idiot).

In the other I was walking down St. Davids High Street with an unnamed WW person (who I think might've been a mod for some reason..?) and saw @Darkstar asleep in a car, so we woke them up and the anonymous person kept trying to get us to hug each other and going "awwwww!" whenever we did xD

Offline Meadowbreeze

« Reply #43 on: July 19, 2015, 08:44:25 am »
I don't really remember my dream but I think @Dustfeather and Steven U (the show, not the character) were mentioned.

Thanks for the avatar ss!
Thanks for the sig other ss!

May you find a shiny Glaceon in your travels.

Offline fireheart

« Reply #44 on: July 19, 2015, 11:54:37 am »
Had a dream that I was looking through my pc in pokemon white, and I found a duskull that i'd caught in the dream world at some point. I was so excited, because that way I could just use the reaper cloth i had in white version to get dusknoir, instead of having to build up the bp in oras to get one. Apparently I was wrong lmao ;;;;