July 02, 2022, 01:35:12 pm

Author Topic: YOUR THOUGHTS (v.3)  (Read 27730 times)

Offline hyperadam

Re: YOUR THOUGHTS (v.3)
« Reply #30 on: February 08, 2016, 09:09:33 pm »
So apparently this year is the tenth anniversary of Spice and Wolf, and this morning they announced that there's going to be a sequel. This came out of nowhere and I'm so excited because I had genuinely given up hope and come to terms with the fact that this series was dead.

It's not a new season of the anime, but rather a continuation of the light novels' story which I still haven't read yet whoops, but it's still a lot more news than I was ever expecting to hear. Maybe this brief return may resurrect the series' relevance to the point where an OVA or something gets made. Please.

2016 really seems like the year when the world decided to start pandering to my interests. "Now all we need is a new season of Spice and Wolf" was always something I'd jokingly think whenever bringing up all of the really great stuff that's coming this year, but then suddenly the next best thing actually happened. Maybe I should start jokingly wishing for  a feature-length The Reprisalizer film.

魔法使いの嫁
| tumblr |

Offline Ariel

« Reply #31 on: February 08, 2016, 09:28:40 pm »
Well, I learned a lot about photography and lenses in general. Also surprised myself by how much I actually already knew.

Now I just gotta get out there and start using my camera more.

Offline Heron

« Reply #32 on: February 09, 2016, 06:00:35 pm »
playing the new jojo game and they changed the controls from the last one so I'm not really sure what I'm doing but I'm having fun

Offline Ariel

« Reply #33 on: February 10, 2016, 12:16:03 pm »
Pretty sure I screwed that interview up. Which sucks because I think I could do the job really, really well.
Ah, well.

Offline hyperadam

« Reply #34 on: February 10, 2016, 05:43:25 pm »
Holy mandarin, I actually got a 91 on my EM midterm. It was an easy test, and the class average was pretty high, but still... this is unprecedented. I think this is the best I've ever done on a physics exam, and it certainly puts me in good standing for the rest of the semester.

This week has honestly been great so far. Everything's coming up Adam.

魔法使いの嫁
| tumblr |

Offline glimmer

« Reply #35 on: February 11, 2016, 11:57:13 am »
this would work better as a webcomic imo but that means i have to Draw Everything instead of just describe it and oh god. that's a lot of mandarin to draw

here goes nothing i guess

blinkie by moss | pixel & clks by altias
(click to show/hide)

Offline Lightning

• Maybe I'm a fool, but it's always been you.
  • StarClanner
  • 17229 prey points
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To Lightning
  • La question c'est voulez-vous?
  • Referrals: 2
    • Awards
  • Pronouns: They/them, He/him
  • Mood: Alone
« Reply #36 on: February 14, 2016, 07:42:25 pm »
I will never understand how that doesn't annoy you.
I just.
Don't get it.

You would think that the constant spam and dependence upon you would eventually drive you away, but it seems that it hasn't.

I really don't want to go to work tonight. Being stuck with two, if not all three of them, just makes me really uncomfortable... and I'm always afraid one of them is going to do something to me if I don't act like I'm friends with him. I don't even know if I like anyone there anymore, including him...despite how long I've known him. I think work brings out the absolute worst in you.

The little things you do that make me go crazy...
I'm not crazy. You're perfectly perfect to me.

Offline Ariel

« Reply #37 on: February 15, 2016, 02:04:29 pm »
I have so many things I need to save up for. Trips, computer, school or moving out monies, clothes, camera lenses... ugh. I've actually been thinking about getting a 2nd job to help out, but I want a 2nd desk job because I really don't want to go back to a restaurant... maybe retail would be better?

I've also been thinking about a warriors fanfic that I came up with ages ago.

I should also probably do something productive today since I didn't go to work. However, I lack motivation to do much of anything other than sleep and eat today. Meh.

Offline glimmer

« Reply #38 on: February 15, 2016, 07:33:04 pm »
the rwby season finale has destroyed me i've cried like 10 times over the past two days someone tell me to stop watching reaction videos

blinkie by moss | pixel & clks by altias
(click to show/hide)

Offline Heron

« Reply #39 on: February 15, 2016, 11:36:36 pm »
"princes of the universe" just started playing and that song is my JAM
love this song

Offline hyperadam

« Reply #40 on: February 16, 2016, 01:44:22 pm »
Why is The Legend of Heroes not more popular in the West? Like, how has it just completely flown under my radar compared to other JRPG franchises?

Why had I not heard of Trails in the Sky at all until late 2015?

Why am I already so obsessed with this series despite only having played one game so far, and not having even finished it yet?

The Trails hype train has no breaks.

魔法使いの嫁
| tumblr |

Offline hyperadam

« Reply #41 on: February 17, 2016, 12:50:43 pm »
So I finally fixed the track pad on my laptop.

Turns out that it was just turned off. For months. And I never checked.

Why is there even a button that turns it off?

魔法使いの嫁
| tumblr |

Offline hyperadam

« Reply #42 on: February 17, 2016, 01:14:24 pm »
So I finally fixed the track pad on my laptop.

Turns out that it was just turned off. For months. And I never checked.

Why is there even a button that turns it off?
I'm more annoyed that there's not a button that turns it off on my computer...
I'm more of a mouse person, and it gets in the way of my typing when my palms start clicking the pad everywhere & like it's just so annoying =-=

glad that you figured out the thing though!!
Yeah, that's understandable. It does give me similar problems at times, but since my only mouse is a wireless one I prefer to only use it for gaming to avoid using up too many batteries. The fact that I don't need to bring a mouse with me everywhere is also helpful.

Also, my cat seems to have started sleeping under the covers lately. This is the second day in a row he's done it, and I swear he never used to do it.

魔法使いの嫁
| tumblr |

Offline Sunneth

• a wet RiverClan cat
  • Leader
  • 4987 prey points
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To Sunneth
  • is not prone to divide by zero
  • Referrals: 3
    • hyperresonate@tumblr
    • Awards
  • Pronouns: she/her
« Reply #43 on: February 17, 2016, 01:32:52 pm »
my touchpad has a little light on it that tells you when it's turned off, except the driver got messed up years ago so now the light is on when the touchpad is on... i've just. gotten used to it. another little light to suck up electricity. because a tiny light is going to suck up a lot of electricity

there should always be a way to disable the touchpad though?? even if it's just uninstalling the driver...

I just remembered that at the mall the other day I heard somebody going "I WANT THIS. IT'S LAVENDER I NEED IT." and I was like :O

Offline SQ

• boop boop toot toot
  • Leader
  • 1747 prey points
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To SQ
  • small cat irl
  • Referrals: 1
    • Awards
  • Pronouns: she/they
« Reply #44 on: February 17, 2016, 01:44:48 pm »
^my laptop had a button to turn it on/off on the keyboard. If I couldn't get it to work I usually figured I had pressed the button somehow.. it was a Function key iirc

thank you, secret santa!! :D